Travel List #1
This is a 30 minute workout that requires resistance bands, a rollout wheel or physio ball, and a kettle bell or dumb bell.
Use the foam roller and lacrosse ball to prepare your muscles for this workout. Do this for 8 minutes.
- Shoulder circles
- 10 Sumo Sit to Stand No Arms
- 8 Split Squats
- Wall Chest Stretch, 30 seconds, both sides
- 6 each, Ys, Ts, Is
- Jog Forward, then Back Pedal
- Skipping Forward, then Backward
- Lateral Skipping
- 10 seconds each, 10 times: fast feet, then deep squat with floor touch.
Do as many of these exercises as possible in 30 minutes.
- 15 Band No Money
- 10 Groiners
- 50 Overhead Band Presses
- 50 Pullups/Horizontal Pullups
- 50 Goblet Squats
- 10 15 second Bike or Running Intervals
- 60 Reverse Lunges
- 50 Band Bicep Curls
- 50 Dips
- 25 Rollouts
- 25 Plank to Pushups
- 25 Side Up Downs, each side
- 50 Kettlebell or Band Swings
Don't forget the Challenge of the Day!
Click here to return to the Workout Menu.