20 Minute Workout #1
This workout requires:
- Line markers (chalk, cones, rocks, etc.)
- Kettle Bell
- Medicine Ball
There are substitutes for the equipment for at home workouts.
Use the foam roller and lacrosse ball to prepare your muscles for this workout. Do this for 8 minutes.
Static and Dynamic Warmup
- 20 Knee pulls
- 8 Split squats (each leg)
- 20 calf jumps with shoulder circles (both directions)
- 10 Scapular pushups
- 40 Mountain climbers
- 8 Lateral split squats (each leg)
- 10 Sumo sits with arms
- 40 Jumping jacks
- 8 Single leg deadlifts (each leg)
Set a timer for 20 minutes and see if you can finish the list below in any order you want. If you have time remaining do as many sprint intervals as possible (sprint for 20 seconds and rest for 20 seconds).
- 10 Line drills/runs
- 50 Kettle bell swings (at home, do 50 broad jumps)
- 100 Squats
- 100 Side to side jumps
- 100 Medicine ball slams (at home, do 50 burpees)
Don't forget the Challenge of the Day!
Click here to return to the Workout Menu.