20 Minute Workout #3
This is bodyweight workout requires:
Use the foam roller and lacrosse ball to prepare your muscles for this workout. Do this for 8 minutes.
Static and Dynamic Warmup
- 20 Knee pulls
- 8 Split squats (each leg)
- 20 calf jumps with shoulder circles (both directions)
- 10 Scapular Pushups
- 40 Mountain climbers
- 20 Lateral split squats (each leg)
- 10 Sumo sits with arms
- 40 Jumping jacks
- 8 Single leg deadlifts (each leg)
Finish this workout in 20 minutes or better! You may complete the list in any order.
- 100 Jumping jacks
- 40 Burpees
- 50 Pushups
- 30 Plank rows
- 60 Explosive no-jump squats or jump squats
- 3 minutes of planks (front and/or sides)
- 50 broad jumps
Don't forget the Challenge of the Day!
Click here to return to the Workout Menu.