Body Weighted Workout
This is a body-weighted workout, meaning no extra equipment is required. Challenge yourself with a weight vest if you have one!
Use the foam roller and lacrosse ball to prepare your muscles for this workout. Do this for 8 minutes.
Static and Dynamic Warmup
- 20 Leg Swings
- 8 Knee Drives (left, right, center)
- 10 Squats facing the wall 5 inches away, arms up
- 5 Knee pull to forward lunge (each leg)
- 5 Lateral lunges with cross behind (both legs)
- 5 Lunge to hamstring stretch (both legs)
- 8 Scapular pushup to regular pushup
- 10 Inch Worms or Frankensteins
- 40 Jumping Jacks
- 40 Skips
- 40 Butt Kicks
Follow these directions for the exercises listed below:
- Set a timer for 20 minutes
- Complete as many sets as possible of this circuit within 20 minutes
- When time is up, do one more additional round of the circuit
- 5 Pushup to Plank Row to T (each side)
- High knees to squat (4 high knees to 1 squat, 10 reps)
- Over/Unders (10 reps- over & under is 1 rep)
- 10 Glute Bridge Marching (Each Side)
Don't forget the Challenge of the Day!
Click here to return to the Workout Menu.