Bodyweight Workout: 6 × 6 × 6
This is a bodyweight workout, meaning no extra equipment is required. Challenge yourself with a weight vest if you have one!
Use the foam roller and lacrosse ball to prepare your muscles for this workout. Do this for 8 minutes.
Static and Dynamic Warmup
- 20 Leg Swings
- 8 Knee Drives (left, right, center)
- 10 Squats facing the wall 5 inches away, arms up
- 5 Knee pull to forward lunge (each leg)
- 5 Lateral lunges with cross behind (both legs)
- 5 Lunge to hamstring stretch (both legs)
- 8 Scapular pushup to regular pushup
- 8 Frankensteins (each leg)
- 40 Jumping Jacks
- 40 Skips
- 40 Butt Kicks
A 6 x 6 x 6 workout means you will do these 6 exercises, 6 repititions, and 6 rounds. See how quickly you can complete the 6 rounds with good form.
- T Pushups (3 each side)
- Reverse lunges
- Scapular pushups
- Lateral step and squat (jump optional)
- Inch worms (pushup, optional)
- Single leg deadlifts (each leg)
Don't forget the Challenge of the Day!
Click here to return to the Workout Menu.