Body Weighted Density Workout #1
This is a body-weighted workout, meaning no extra equipment is required. Challenge yourself with a weight vest if you have one!
Use the foam roller and lacrosse ball to prepare your muscles for this workout. Do this for 8 minutes.
Static and Dynamic Warmup
- 20 Leg Swings
- 8 Knee Drives (left, right, center)
- 10 Sumo Sits with Arms
- 10 Squats facing the wall 5 inches away, arms up
- Lateral Split Squats (5 each leg)
- 5 Lunge to hamstring stretch (both legs)
- 8 Plank to Pushup
- 10 Inch Worms or Frankensteins
- 40 Jumping Jacks
- 40 Skips
- 40 Butt Kicks
Repeat these core exercises 3 times, with no breaks
Complete as many rounds as possible in 5 minutes. For an added bonus do an extra round of either circuits!
- Density Circuit 1, 5 minutes.
- Density Circuit 2, 5 minutes.
Don't forget the Challenge of the Day!
Click here to return to the Workout Menu.