Isometric Bodyweight Workout
This is an isometric bodyweight workout.
Use the foam roller and lacrosse ball to prepare your muscles for this workout. Do this for 8 minutes.
Static and Dynamic Warmup
- 20 Leg Swings
- 5 Knee Drives (left, right, center)
- 10 Sumo sit to stand (no arms)
- 5 Lunge to hamstring (each leg) on bench, chair
- 8 Split Squats (each leg)
- 8 Lateral Split Squats (each leg)
- 10 Scapular pushups
- 10 Frankensteins (each leg)
- 50 Skips
- 50 Elevated Mountain Climbers
Follow these directions for the exercises listed below:
- Set a timer for 20 seconds
- Hold each position below for 20 seconds, then take a 20 second break. Complete all 6 exercises.
- Next, jog in place for 20 seconds then sprint in place for 20 seconds. Repeat this 6 times.
- Repeat this circuit (6 exercises and job/spring in place) 3 times.
- Squat (90 degrees)
- Pushup (at the lowest point you can hold)
- McGill Hold
- Split Squat - Right Leg (start from the ground and lift about 1 inch)
- Split Squat - Left Leg (start from the ground and lift about 1 inch)
- Superman (opposites only)
Don't forget the Challenge of the Day!
Click here to return to the Workout Menu.