This is a body-weighted workout, meaning no extra equipment is required. Challenge yourself with a weight vest if you have one!
Use the foam roller and lacrosse ball to prepare your muscles for this workout. Do this for 8 minutes.
Static and Dynamic Warmup
- 20 Leg Swings
- 8 Knee Drives (left, right, center)
- 10 Squats facing the wall 5 inches away, arms up
- 5 Knee pull to forward lunge (each leg)
- 5 Lateral lunges with cross behind (both legs)
- 5 Lunge to hamstring stretch (both legs)
- 8 Scapular pushup to regular pushup
- 10 Inch Worms or Frankensteins
- 40 Jumping Jacks
- 40 Skips
- 40 Butt Kicks
Core: 5 Minutes!
Metabolic Workout #4
Follow these directions for the exercises listed below:
- Set a timer for :30, :15 (30 seconds of work, 15 seconds of rest). Take a 2 minute break between sets. No break between rounds for advanced individuals. (You can download a workout timer on your phone or just watch the time.)
- Complete 4 rounds of this circuit.
- Split Squat Left Side
- Split Squat Right Side
- Plank Row Left Side
- Plank Row Right Side
- Standing In Outs
Don't forget the Challenge of the Day!
Click here to return to the Workout Menu.