Body Weighted Strength Workout #2
This is a body-weighted workout, meaning no extra equipment is required. Challenge yourself with a weight vest if you have one!
Use the foam roller and lacrosse ball to prepare your muscles for this workout. Do this for 8 minutes.
Static and Dynamic Warmup
- 20 Leg Swings
- 8 Knee Drives (left, right, center)
- 10 Sumo Sits with Arms
- 10 Squats facing the wall 5 inches away, arms up
- Lateral Split Squats (5 each leg)
- 5 Lunge to hamstring stretch (both legs)
- 8 Plank to Pushup
- 10 Inch Worms or Frankensteins
- 40 Jumping Jacks
- 40 Skips
- 40 Butt Kicks
Repeat these core exercises 3 times, with no breaks
Strength Tri Set
3 Rounds, take a 30 - 60 second break between rounds.
- 10 Split Squat (Rear Foot Elevated) Progression (each leg)
- Pushup Progression, 10 - 15 reps
- Plank Rows, 20 Total
Inverted Ladder Circuit
Complete the Inverted Ladder Circuit with NO breaks. For example, 10 squats, 1 tricep extension, 10 bicycle abs, 9 squats, 2 tricep extensions, 10 bicycle abs, etc.
Don't forget the Challenge of the Day!
Click here to return to the Workout Menu.