Deck of Cards Workout
This workout requires:
- Deck of cards
- Jungle gym, TRX, or squat rack
- Physio Ball
- Chin up bar
Use the foam roller and lacrosse ball to prepare your muscles for this workout. Do this for 8 minutes.
Static and Dynamic Warmup
- 20 Leg Swings
- 20 Shoulder Slides
- 10 Knee Drives
- 10 Sumo sits with arms
- 10 Monkeys
- 10 Knee pulls (each leg)
- 10 Lunge to hamstring stretch (both legs)
- 60 Mountain climbers
- 30 Jumping Jacks
- 30 High Knees
- 30 Butt Kicks
- 10 Scapular Pushups
- 10 Regular pushup
- Jokers are wild, do 5 sprints.
- Jacks = 11 reps, Queens = 12 reps, Kings = 13 reps, Aces = 14 reps
- Prepare your deck of cards face down.
- Start a 5 minute timer.
- Flip the card and match the suit to the exercise listed below and complete that number of repititions.
- Repeat for the exercises for 5 minutes. Then change lists until you have completed all 4 lists.
- Stop the timer while you complete your sprints (if you pull a joker).
- You can work for more than 5 minutes if you wish.
- Diamonds: Ceiling Reaches
- Hearts: Front Squat
- Clubs: Horizontal Pull Ups
- Spades: Single Leg Dead Lifts
- Diamonds: Step Ups
- Hearts: Pushups or Dumbbell Chest Press (on bench or floor)
- Clubs: V Ups
- Spades: Chinups
- Diamonds: Spider Pushups
- Hearts: Rollouts or Plank walkouts
- Clubs: Forward Lunges
- Spades: Dumbbell Snatches
- Diamonds: Curl To Press
- Hearts: Lateral Lunges
- Clubs: Tricep Extensions or Dips
- Spades: Bent Over Dumbbell Reverse Flys
Don't forget the Challenge of the Day!
Click here to return to the Workout Menu.