Equipment Workout: 5 × 5 ×5
This workout requires:
- Medicine ball
- Dumbbell or band
- Kettle bell
- Jungle Gym
Challenge yourself with a weight vest if you have one!
Use the foam roller and lacrosse ball to prepare your muscles for this workout. Do this for 8 minutes.
Static and Dynamic Warmup
- 20 Leg Swings
- 8 Knee Drives (left, right, center)
- 10 Squats facing the wall 5 inches away, arms up
- 5 Knee pull to forward lunge (each leg)
- 5 Lateral lunges with cross behind (both legs)
- 5 Lunge to hamstring stretch (both legs)
- 8 Scapular pushup to regular pushup
- 8 Frankensteins (each leg)
- 40 Jumping Jacks
- 40 Skips
- 40 Butt Kicks
A 5 × 5 × 5 workout means you will do these 5 exercises, 5 repititions, and 5 rounds. See how quickly you can complete the 5 rounds with good form.
- Horizontal Pullups
- Medicine ball pushups (each arm)
- Upright rows (dumbbell or band)
- Physioball hamstring curls (single leg, optional)
- Kettle bell jump squat
Don't forget the Challenge of the Day!
Click here to return to the Workout Menu.