This workout requires the use of a Jungle Gym. Challenge yourself with a weight vest if you have one!
Use the foam roller and lacrosse ball to prepare your muscles for this workout. Do this for 8 minutes.
Static and Dynamic Warmup
- 20 Leg Swings
- 8 Knee Drives (left, right, center)
- 10 Squats facing the wall 5 inches away, arms up
- 5 Knee pull to forward lunge (each leg)
- 5 Lateral lunges with cross behind (both legs)
- 5 Lunge to hamstring stretch (both legs)
- 8 Scapular pushup to regular pushup
- 10 Inch Worms or Frankensteins
- 40 Jumping Jacks
- 40 Skips
- 40 Butt Kicks
Repeat this circuit 3 times:
- 6 Plank walkout & holds for 5 seconds
- 10 Side up downs (with a twist for added challenge) (each side)
- 10 Single leg glute bridge & holds for 2 seconds (each leg)
Strength & Metabolic Workout
Follow these directions for the exercises listed below:
- Set a timer for :30:20 (30 seconds of work, 20 seconds of rest). (You can download a workout timer on your phone or just watch the time.)
- Complete 8 rounds of this circuit.
- Lateral lunges (alternating sides)
- Jungle Gym horizontal pullups
- Foam roll activity (you pick)
Don't forget the Challenge of the Day!
Click here to return to the Workout Menu.