Heart Rate Workout #2 (Body Weighted)
This is a body-weighted workout, meaning no extra equipment is required. Challenge yourself with a weight vest if you have one!
Click here to learn about heart rate training.
Use the foam roller and lacrosse ball to prepare your muscles for this workout. Do this for 8 minutes.
Static and Dynamic Warmup
- Lateral Split Squats (5 each leg)
- 5 Lunge to hamstring stretch (both legs)
- Frankenstein to Single Leg Deadlift (6 each leg)
- Cross Split Squats (6 each leg)
- Do each for 20 seconds:
- Complete each exercise in the Heart Rate Training section. Work to 90% of your maximum heart rate and then recover to 65-70% of your maximum heart rate.
- After completing all 3 exercises in the Heart Rate Training section, complete 1 metabolic circuit.
- Move on to the next metabolic circuit or until 20 minutes has passed.
Heart Rate Training Exercises
Do 3 sets of each circuit as fast as good technique allows.
Don't forget the Challenge of the Day!
Click here to return to the Workout Menu.