Heart Rate Workout #4 (with Equipment)
This workout requires a bike and medicine ball. Challenge yourself with a weight vest if you have one!
Click here to learn about heart rate training.
Use the foam roller and lacrosse ball to prepare your muscles for this workout. Do this for 8 minutes.
Static and Dynamic Warmup
- 15 Scapular Pushups
- 6 Spiders with twist (each side)
- 6 Sumo Sits (no arms)
- 10 Pushups
- Split Squats, 6 each leg
- Do each for 25 seconds:
- Do each exercise in the Set #1 until you reach 90%+ of your maximum heart rate. Recover to 65-70% before doing the next exercise. After both exercises are complete, perform the core exercise in Set #1.
- Follow the same format as above for the Exercise Set #2
- Repeat both sets 3 times!
Exercise Set #1:
- Medicine Ball Squat to Chest Press to Overhead Press
- Bike Sprints
Exercise Set #2:
- Medicine Ball Explosive Jump Squats
- Lunge Progression (forward lunges, dynamic lunges)
Don't forget the Challenge of the Day!
Click here to return to the Workout Menu.