Jungle Gym Workout #3
This workout requires a Jungle Gym. Challenge yourself with a weight vest if you have one!
Use the foam roller and lacrosse ball to prepare your muscles for this workout. Do this for 8 minutes.
Static and Dynamic Warmup
- 20 Leg Swings
- 8 Knee Drives (left, right, center)
- 10 Squats facing the wall 5 inches away, arms up
- 5 Knee pull to forward lunge (each leg)
- 5 Lateral lunges with cross behind (both legs)
- 5 Lunge to hamstring stretch (both legs)
- 8 Scapular pushup to regular pushup
- 40 Jumping Jacks
- 40 Skips
- 40 Butt Kicks
Follow these directions to complete this 20 minute workout:
- Go through each set of exercises, 1 by 1, for a total of 5 minutes at each station.
- Follow this pattern for each group of exercises.
- For an added challenge, complete this entire circuit twice. Finish the workout with the FINISHERS!
Station 1: 5 Minutes
- Jungle Gym Horizontal Pullups, 8 reps (progression: move feet closer to wall).
- Jungle Gym Pushups, 8 reps (progression: put your feet in the handles)
- Jungle Gym Bicep Curls, 8 reps
Station 2: 5 Minutes
- Jungle Gym Reverse Lunges, 20 Total (progression: alternating)
- Jungle Gym Mountain Climbers, 20 Total
Station 3: 5 Minutes
Don't forget the Challenge of the Day!
Click here to return to the Workout Menu.